- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Jah Shaka
This radical and essential show at Tate Britain builds on the momentum of the Black Lives Matter Movement and will hopefully prove as educational and as popular as the hugely successful Soul Of A Nation. It’s midday on an icy … Continue reading
Following the debut of Word Sound & Power – Reggae Changed My Life (Stage 1) at the Bass Culture/Roundhouse forum, The people have spoken and we have released the premiere edition of our UK Sound System Map. Drawing on an … Continue reading
Flash it.. the original station underground news… SOUND SYSTEM… PS… there have been so-o-o-o-o-o many sound systsems over the years … so, please dont expect the poster to be definitive. It’s a work in progress and respect goes out to … Continue reading
Tired of people saying, “Great band but there’s not a lot of dub is there?”, Nick Page, the droll multi instrumentalist behind the Euro- Ethio collision that is Dub Colossus, decided, “That’s it! I’m going into the studio to cut … Continue reading