- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Talkin’ Loud
SWIFTY joins forces with Rob Swain at Gamma Proforma to produce Full Circle – a retrospective book of his “typo-grafix” from the Eighties to now. Even if you’ve never heard of Swifty you can bet your life you’ve seen or … Continue reading
At the end of March I journeyed to Deptford’s Albany Theatre to experience a preview of Carleen Anderson’s forthcoming one woman show, entitled ‘Cage Street Memorial’. Though Carleen had described the piece to me as a musical I was not … Continue reading
THE RETURN OF GALLIANO came a big surprise to many including, former Talkin’ Loud label boss, Gilles Peterson, who hosted their recent performance at the House Of St Barnabus alongside Denai Moore and Reginald Omas-Mamode IV. The concluding session to … Continue reading
There are some people that once you’ve met them you never forget them. Terry Callier was one of them. I first saw Terry perform at the Jazz Cafe in Camden Town and those gathered were there to pay their respects … Continue reading