- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Tokyo
My relationship with Japan goes back to the mid Eighties and one my earliest friendships on the club scene was with Shuya Okino of the Kyoto Jazz Massive. I have fond memories of That Fuss Was Us playing in their … Continue reading
Chatting with a friend last night she raised the issue of nuclear power in Japan and what a relief it must be that they’ve finally shut down the nuclear power plants in Japan. While that’s all good, an ongoing disaster … Continue reading