- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: tsunami
Broken Things こわれたもの is a labour of love – a small but powerful photography book by photographer Sam Seager. It was launched last night at the ICN Space in Shoreditch and all profits from sales of the book will be … Continue reading
It’s one year on from the Tohoku tsunami and earthquake disaster and in the wake of the stirring images and stories that have reached us I am more than hacked off with a bunch of pro nuclear power scribblers who are … Continue reading
Following up the piece I did on July 3rd I’ve just been checkin’ in on Toshio Matsuura’s blog and copied off a little post he dropped on the 26th July while still reeling from the impact of another quake. The … Continue reading
A night of new music inspired by survival playing on and questioning catastrophe, the planet and information through the daily experiences of the players since the 3.11 tsunami.
OK people, TRIPTYCH Festival is about to launch in London, presenting the work of Eliane Radigue My ECP neighbour Kaffe Matthews tells us: “I’ve known Eliane since 1999 and we first collaborated when she gave the work Elemental II to the Lappetites to … Continue reading