- The Hieroglyphic Being Experience LIVE – New Years Eve 2015/16
- JUNE 8th: Strong And Stable My Arse… Jeremy Deller!
- Kate Tempest meets kennardphillipps
- A FEW THOUGHTS ON: LEGENDARY UK SOUND MAN LLOYDIE COXSONE TALKS REGGAE MUSIC & DAVID RODIGAN
- TALKIN’ ALL THAT JAZZ: Millions of sounds to keep you up when you’re down….
Tag Archives: apartheid
Here’s a good story about Marilyn Monroe and Ella Fitzgerald that I came across via Bob Wisdom’s Facebook… Back in the n the 1950s, the popular Mocambo nightclub on West Hollywood’s famous Sunset Boulevard applied the Jim Crow laws to … Continue reading
I’m definitely behind the curve on this one! Went to check out Searching For Sugar Man at the Curzon in Soho yesterday and was blown away. I like to see documentaries on the big screen… it’s a different experience… you … Continue reading