- ANUTHA YES MI SELEKTAH…. SUMMER JUST ARRIVED PT. 2. Haiti, Cuba…
- A BIRTHDAY NIGHT OUT @ SOAS WITH THE CAINE PRIZE NOMINEES…
- STORM WARNING: Kate Tempest’s ‘The Bricks That Built The Houses’
- ‘PRESENTING PRINCESS SHAW’ wins Audience Award at Sheffield Documentary Film Fest!
- REACHIN’ OUT TO THE COMMUNITY… HELP BRING ‘COLLOCUTOR’S ‘THE SEARCH ‘ TO LIFE!!
Tag Archives: apartheid
Here’s a good story about Marilyn Monroe and Ella Fitzgerald that I came across via Bob Wisdom’s Facebook… Back in the n the 1950s, the popular Mocambo nightclub on West Hollywood’s famous Sunset Boulevard applied the Jim Crow laws to … Continue reading
I’m definitely behind the curve on this one! Went to check out Searching For Sugar Man at the Curzon in Soho yesterday and was blown away. I like to see documentaries on the big screen… it’s a different experience… you … Continue reading