- The Hieroglyphic Being Experience LIVE – New Years Eve 2015/16
- JUNE 8th: Strong And Stable My Arse… Jeremy Deller!
- Kate Tempest meets kennardphillipps
- A FEW THOUGHTS ON: LEGENDARY UK SOUND MAN LLOYDIE COXSONE TALKS REGGAE MUSIC & DAVID RODIGAN
- TALKIN’ ALL THAT JAZZ: Millions of sounds to keep you up when you’re down….
Tag Archives: Africa
A BIRTHDAY NIGHT OUT @ SOAS WITH THE CAINE PRIZE FOR AFRICAN WRITING NOMINEES… What a splendid way to spend your birthday – taking in a few readings and a discussion with five nominees from this year’s Caine Prize for … Continue reading
MDOU MOCTAR PLAYED TWO NIGHTS @ CAFE OTO… LOOKS LIKE I MISSED A GOOD ONE! I must have been sleeping when the Cafe Oto email dropped. I completely missed the above video. Tuareg guitarists Mdou Moctar stands apart from his … Continue reading
Les Sapeurs de Brazzaville: Made Of More is the latest venture into global style by Guinness. It was something of a surprise to come across this latest Guinness advert which shines a light on Les Sapeurs – the Society of … Continue reading
SPEAKER: THE ART OF ZAK OVÉ is on at the Vigo Gallery in London’s West End until January 2nd. Last Tuesday evening saw the opening at the Vigo Gallery Of Zak Ové’s latest work and we were in for a most … Continue reading
If you’ve been diggin’ the Owiny Sigoma collaboration that Gilles P released via his Brownswood imprint you’ll be up for checking Damon Albarn’s latest project. Recorded in the Democratic Republic of Congo with XL Recordings boss Richard Russell, Dan the … Continue reading