- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Art Brut
SOUZOU – which is pronounced SOZO. It is one of those terms that has a dual meaning and in the context of this enlightening – and at times disturbing – show of 46 self taught Japanese outsider artists it alludes … Continue reading →
FOLLOWING ON FROM THE MIND BLOWING MUSEUM OF EVERYTHING 3, which took place in an amazing, rambling and deceptively cavernous residence in Camden Town, comes their latest exhibition and somewhat surprisingly it’s found a home in the basement of Selfridges … Continue reading →