- The Hieroglyphic Being Experience LIVE – New Years Eve 2015/16
- JUNE 8th: Strong And Stable My Arse… Jeremy Deller!
- Kate Tempest meets kennardphillipps
- A FEW THOUGHTS ON: LEGENDARY UK SOUND MAN LLOYDIE COXSONE TALKS REGGAE MUSIC & DAVID RODIGAN
- TALKIN’ ALL THAT JAZZ: Millions of sounds to keep you up when you’re down….
Tag Archives: Art Brut
SOUZOU – which is pronounced SOZO. It is one of those terms that has a dual meaning and in the context of this enlightening – and at times disturbing – show of 46 self taught Japanese outsider artists it alludes … Continue reading →
FOLLOWING ON FROM THE MIND BLOWING MUSEUM OF EVERYTHING 3, which took place in an amazing, rambling and deceptively cavernous residence in Camden Town, comes their latest exhibition and somewhat surprisingly it’s found a home in the basement of Selfridges … Continue reading →