- ANUTHA YES MI SELEKTAH…. SUMMER JUST ARRIVED PT. 2. Haiti, Cuba…
- A BIRTHDAY NIGHT OUT @ SOAS WITH THE CAINE PRIZE NOMINEES…
- STORM WARNING: Kate Tempest’s ‘The Bricks That Built The Houses’
- ‘PRESENTING PRINCESS SHAW’ wins Audience Award at Sheffield Documentary Film Fest!
- REACHIN’ OUT TO THE COMMUNITY… HELP BRING ‘COLLOCUTOR’S ‘THE SEARCH ‘ TO LIFE!!
Tag Archives: Art Brut
SOUZOU – which is pronounced SOZO. It is one of those terms that has a dual meaning and in the context of this enlightening – and at times disturbing – show of 46 self taught Japanese outsider artists it alludes … Continue reading →
FOLLOWING ON FROM THE MIND BLOWING MUSEUM OF EVERYTHING 3, which took place in an amazing, rambling and deceptively cavernous residence in Camden Town, comes their latest exhibition and somewhat surprisingly it’s found a home in the basement of Selfridges … Continue reading →