- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Selfridges
Yesterday, we dropped into the retrospective of Judith Scott’s work at the old Selfridges Hotel and got blown away… extraordinary pieces of work that emerged from a life that was initially tragic and then somewhat magical! Check this Culture Show … Continue reading