- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Giovanni Galli
FOLLOWING ON FROM THE MIND BLOWING MUSEUM OF EVERYTHING 3, which took place in an amazing, rambling and deceptively cavernous residence in Camden Town, comes their latest exhibition and somewhat surprisingly it’s found a home in the basement of Selfridges … Continue reading →