- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Aswad
Dropped into the BME at the 02 last night. Along with a hundred-or -so other like minded souls I enjoyed a nicely structured discussion on the impact The Wailers 1973 debut LP for Island Records – ‘Catch A Fire’ – … Continue reading
COLLABORATION ACROSS THE REGGAE NATION…. Lively Up meets Bob Marley and Word Sound & Power: Reggae Changed My Life
Lively Up, celebrates Jamaica50! It consists of several ambitious projects set to tour the UK – two of which are dedicated to the music of The Wailers and innovative saxophonist Joe Harriott. Lively Up is the brainchild of Gary & … Continue reading