- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Ladbroke Grove
CARNIVAL WEEKEND: JAZZ RE-FEST II kicks off at The Flyover in Ladbroke Grove. After the success of the 1st JAZZ RE:FEST last year, the Jazz re:freshed crew have answered the call to do it all again this year and the … Continue reading
LIVE THE SPIRIT BIG BAND premiered A Dream Deferred or A Dream Or A Dream Come True + ‘1919’ at The Tabernacle in Ladbroke Grove. Fresh from concerts in Brest and Paris, Chicago’s Live The Spirit Big Band touched down … Continue reading
When I launched this blog, one thing I had on my list was Jazz re:freshed. There’s a whole heap of words been written on-line, in recent times, about the UK jazz scene so I thought a nice “little” on-line interview with … Continue reading