- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: NME
On the 9th June 2021 my good friend Jean Bernard Sohiez left this world. During the late 70s and early Eighties Jean Bernard and I roamed through the subterranean world of UK sound system and dedicated our words and photography … Continue reading
ROCK AGAINST RACISM – LOVE MUSIC, HATE RACISM: Syd Sheldon’s Photo-Documentary History Lesson “In collaboration with UK reggae and punk bands, RAR members took on the orthodoxy through five carnivals and some 500 gigs throughout Britain. In those five years, … Continue reading
Just a short note to give a headz-up to Swifty and the I-self’s latest venture – http://www.stereophonic-supply.co. Building on what we were doing with Straight No Chaser magazine the initial aim of this project is to go digging in the … Continue reading
Last night, all roads led to the opening of ‘A Colourful Life’ at Tent London in Hanbury Street, just off Brick Lane. One of the most enticing offerings during this year’s frenzied London Design Festival, this event showcased three new … Continue reading