- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Aukland
MORE MADNESS… ALPHABET CITY, CUT CREATIVE, SEMI-PERMANENT & CONCH RECORDS… Aotearoa No 5 – The final runnings!
ALPHABET CITY is run by native New Yorker Erin who specialises in pre-digital printing and runs an early evening letter writing group. Erin is old skool and upon our arrival at the work-shop she and Swifty enthusiastically talked TYPE! They … Continue reading
Singapore – Sydney – Auckland…. gotta say, the aerial view of Sydney was pretty impressive… all those inlets and coves lined with yachts… life-style is undoubtedly king. It’s clearly changed a lot since the Tolpuddle martyrs were transported there, given … Continue reading
It’s 3.15 am. I’ve been off the digital radar for the past ten days. Swifty and I were working on a couple of British Council funded projects in Aukland, New Zealand aka Aotearoa. Arrived back in London town yesterday. Got … Continue reading