- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: Cut Collective
MORE MADNESS… ALPHABET CITY, CUT CREATIVE, SEMI-PERMANENT & CONCH RECORDS… Aotearoa No 5 – The final runnings!
ALPHABET CITY is run by native New Yorker Erin who specialises in pre-digital printing and runs an early evening letter writing group. Erin is old skool and upon our arrival at the work-shop she and Swifty enthusiastically talked TYPE! They … Continue reading
7AM Tuesday morning… Da Bei Qigong under the eaves of a building in Myers park. When it rains it Aukland it rains. Things were about to get busy! The PIYN project was scheduled to kick off at Bizdojo at 10.30am … Continue reading
It’s 3.15 am. I’ve been off the digital radar for the past ten days. Swifty and I were working on a couple of British Council funded projects in Aukland, New Zealand aka Aotearoa. Arrived back in London town yesterday. Got … Continue reading