- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Charlie Wiright’s
I first encountered Nadjib Le Fleurier at FREEDOM!, our Sunday night pure improv-jam session at Charlie Wright’s and these are selection of shots that materialised from the second session which featured a host of players and singers. In house were … Continue reading