- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Ghana
Modern Ghanian KING AYISOBA rocked Cafe Oto during the 12th LONDON AFRICAN MUSIC FESTIVAL The 12th London African Music Festival took place from 19th to 28th September 2014 across 16 venues in London, put together by 10 producers under the … Continue reading
Just thought a little round up of tunes was in order…. the music just keeps on coming… OK…FIRST UP COMES ANTHONY JOSEPH’S LATEST OFFERING which he’s elusively named ‘Rubber Orchestras’. This poet, novelist, performer along with his Spasm Band has … Continue reading