- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Trinidad
ANTHONY JOSEPH & MESHELL NDEGEOCELLO seize the ‘TIME’ on his brand new album. A couple of nights ago I popped Anthony Joseph’s new CD, ‘Time’, into the player. I am already a fan of this poet/ novelist/educator’s spoken word adventures … Continue reading
SPEAKER: THE ART OF ZAK OVÉ is on at the Vigo Gallery in London’s West End until January 2nd. Last Tuesday evening saw the opening at the Vigo Gallery Of Zak Ové’s latest work and we were in for a most … Continue reading
Greetings… time for a little catch up… been sitting on a bunch tunes and waiting to an opportunity to fling a few words on each on-line. So, as I’m deeply frustrated with the constantly engaged tone at HM Revenue & … Continue reading
Just thought a little round up of tunes was in order…. the music just keeps on coming… OK…FIRST UP COMES ANTHONY JOSEPH’S LATEST OFFERING which he’s elusively named ‘Rubber Orchestras’. This poet, novelist, performer along with his Spasm Band has … Continue reading