- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
- TWO NIGHTS: CHICAGOXLONDON – International Anthem Meets London’s Nu-skool @ Total Refreshment Centre ….
- #SNC98 – Back On The Block but SOLD OUT! All gone!
- The Hieroglyphic Being Experience LIVE – New Years Eve 2015/16
Tag Archives: Cafe Oto
CAFE OTOproudly come with Release 100 (!!!) CAFE OTO are supa-pleased to make the Jamal Moss non-stop 6 hour New Year DJ set available for FREE! Half the night came out as a double cassette dubbed "The Hieroglyphic Being Experience … Continue reading
JANUARY 1st 2016: Hieroglyphic Being & Friends LIVE @ Cafe Oto! New Years day 2016. Following on his 6 hour New Years eve DJ set at Café Oto Chicago’s Jamal Moss aka Hieroglyphic Being returned to Oto to perform a … Continue reading
Modern Ghanian KING AYISOBA rocked Cafe Oto during the 12th LONDON AFRICAN MUSIC FESTIVAL The 12th London African Music Festival took place from 19th to 28th September 2014 across 16 venues in London, put together by 10 producers under the … Continue reading
SunRa100 @ House Of St Barnabas was a challenging and thrilling session that dug into the archives of flautist Rowland Sutherland to revive a set of charts that were written for event which took place back in 1999 and featured … Continue reading
Arts Foundation Awards: Spirit Of Innovation is alive and well in 2014 Last night, along with a long-time Straight No Chaser collaborator and Tokyo based stylist Naoki Toyama, I followed up an invitation to The Arts Foundation Awards, an annual … Continue reading
‘SOLO SOPRANO- A PORTRAIT OF LOL COXHILL’ is latest venture by film maker Helen Petts and following its successful launch at the Full of Noises Festival, the film tours to Tusk Festival, Newcastle, London Jazz Festival and Glasgow Improvisers Orchestra … Continue reading