- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Jimi Hendrix
WOW! Nelson George meets D’Angelo via the Red Bull Academy… this is a must view… a conversation that’s a joy to listen to. And it leaves you hungry for a whole bunch of new D’Angelo stuff live and on record. … Continue reading
Last night, all roads led to the opening of ‘A Colourful Life’ at Tent London in Hanbury Street, just off Brick Lane. One of the most enticing offerings during this year’s frenzied London Design Festival, this event showcased three new … Continue reading