- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: One Taste
IF YOU’RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE NAME KATE TEMPEST YOU NEED TO BE! It’s almost a year to this day that I first did a little piece on this 21st century South London wordsmith whose rhythms and rhyme, once … Continue reading
After reading Jody Gillett’s excellent piece on wwww.mondomix.com about how a band of South London brothers called United Vibrations took the riot torn streets, to deliver their own spiritual “12Tone” jazz message of “galaxies not ghettos, equilibrium not domination, deeds … Continue reading