- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: United Vibrations
CARNIVAL WEEKEND: JAZZ RE-FEST II kicks off at The Flyover in Ladbroke Grove. After the success of the 1st JAZZ RE:FEST last year, the Jazz re:freshed crew have answered the call to do it all again this year and the … Continue reading
After reading Jody Gillett’s excellent piece on wwww.mondomix.com about how a band of South London brothers called United Vibrations took the riot torn streets, to deliver their own spiritual “12Tone” jazz message of “galaxies not ghettos, equilibrium not domination, deeds … Continue reading