- LINDIGO: SOUNDS OF MALOYA meets BRIXTON!
- THE CASIMIR CONNECTION: Tapping Into The Mysterious Force
- Breakin’ Convention 018 meets Jazz Re: freshed
- ‘BEING BLACKER’: A radical encounter between BAFTA Winning film-maker MOLLY DINEEN and Brixton’s BLACKER DREAD
- Mali’s Trio Da Kali live in Stoke Newington Old Church
Tag Archives: South London
STORM WARNING: Kate Tempest’s ‘The Bricks That Built The Houses’ is out now via Bloomsbury/Circus When I came across a review copy of Kate Tempest’s debut novel in my local second hand bookshop I was both happy and nervous. I’ve … Continue reading
After reading Jody Gillett’s excellent piece on wwww.mondomix.com about how a band of South London brothers called United Vibrations took the riot torn streets, to deliver their own spiritual “12Tone” jazz message of “galaxies not ghettos, equilibrium not domination, deeds … Continue reading