- Great Day In London…. Warriors come out to play-yay….
- LIFE BETWEEN ISLANDS: CARIBBEAN BRITISH ART 1950’s – NOW….
- The Graphic Art of Ian Swift…. Here comes Vol. 2…
- THE RETURN OF PAULINE MELVILLE: A True Master Of Chaos
- THEY CALLED HIM “FRENCHIE”… Photographer, fellow traveller & friend…. Jean Bernard Sohiez RIP
Tag Archives: Sculpture
Mick Hockney’s The House Of Mouse & Pandas is his second solo show at Bristol’s aptly named Weapon Of Choice Gallery. If you are familiar with Bristol’s Weapon of Choice gallery you’ll probably be familiar with the irreverent, darkly humorous … Continue reading
SPEAKER: THE ART OF ZAK OVÉ is on at the Vigo Gallery in London’s West End until January 2nd. Last Tuesday evening saw the opening at the Vigo Gallery Of Zak Ové’s latest work and we were in for a most … Continue reading
Earlier today, I was thinking about the weather changing and how it gets tougher and tougher for the homeless. Also, I was thinking about how, in these difficult times, so many of us are in danger of not meeting those … Continue reading
Yesterday, we dropped into the retrospective of Judith Scott’s work at the old Selfridges Hotel and got blown away… extraordinary pieces of work that emerged from a life that was initially tragic and then somewhat magical! Check this Culture Show … Continue reading